Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual that can take up the challenge to become our new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to President
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 7 – 10 years’ of finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
For the latest job updates, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn